Rachel’s Vineyard would not be able to provide the powerful healing and recovery ministry without the support of people like you. Thank you for all of your prayers and support! Our supporters are gratefully remembered at all of our masses.
How to Help
There are a number of ways you can help us in our ministry.
- Prayer: Pray for us! We always need prayer cover. This is a spiritually challenging ministry and your prayers help us to do the work of the retreat.
- Spread the Word: Spread the word about Rachel’s Vineyard. Let others know that there is help for those hurting from an abortion experience. Contact us for any of the following:
- Brochures to place in your churches.
- Speakers to share about Rachel’s Vineyard and Post Abortion Healing at your event.
- Vender Tables: We may be able to staff a table at your event or provide materials.
- Put up this flyer with tear off tabs that you can print to promote our next retreat. These are great in the bathrooms (both women and men).
- Join our Distribution List: Sign up for our distribution list for news about Rachel’s Vineyard Twin Cities, upcoming retreats, and volunteer opportunities.
- Financial Support: The retreats typically cost about $350 per participant, but we only request a $180 fee. Our generous donors cover the balance of the expenses. Click here for more information.
- Volunteer: If you are interested in volunteering, contact Nancy for more information.