There are many ways you can assist our ministry.
- Post our retreat flyers and brochures in your church.
- Ask your church to put our retreat announcement in their bulletin.
- Like our Facebook page and share our posts to your page to help spread the word about our ministry.
- If your church has a Facebook page, encourage them to do the same.
- If your church has a website, ask them to add a link to our website under healing ministries or additional resources.
- Share about Rachel’s Vineyard with ministers, priests, & deacons. Let them know about our resource page for priests.
- Share about Rachel’s Vineyard with counselors, nurses and doctors and let them know about our resource page for health professionals.
- Encourage priests and deacons to contact us about serving on a retreat (for confession, a mass, or a weekend).
- Invite counselors to contact us about serving on a weekend retreat.
- Invite massage therapists to contact us about offering chair massages on Saturday evening.
- Help stuff envelopes for the parish mailing 2 months before a retreat.
- Knit or crochet a Prayer Shawl for a retreatant.
- Pray a Holy Hour at the retreat center on Saturday during our retreat.
- Ask people and prayer groups to pray for our ministry.
- Ask your church to add a prayer petition for the moms, dads, and grandparents who have lost a child to abortion.
If you are interested in serving on the weekend retreat team, contact Nancy for more details.